Bose L1 Model 2 (II) System with B2 Bass Module and ToneMatch
L1 MODEL II
Like the original, award-winning Bose® L1® loudspeaker system, this Model II sound system is an all-in-one innovation that replaces conventional monitors, mixers and PA speakers. The system's breakthrough loudspeaker produces wide, uniform sound coverage of nearly 180 degrees—onstage and throughout an audience of up to several hundred—with little dropoff in volume and tone.
The Model II system also features Articulated Array® speaker technology for better tonal balance. The loudspeaker's 24 vertically mounted drivers are precisely angled to create clearer highs and more consistent tone in the room. Even people off to the sides of these stage speakers enjoy well-balanced, detailed sound.
B1 BASS MODULE (OPTIONAL)
Highly efficient speaker design features two 5.25" (13.3 cm), high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. When connected to power stand, active equalisation circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately.
B2 BASS MODULE (OPTIONAL)
Highly efficient speaker design features two 10" (13.3 cm), high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. Three level settings provide flexibility of output. When connected to power stand, active equalisation circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately.
TONEMATCH® AUDIO ENGINE (OPTIONAL)
- Proprietary ToneMatch® presets optimise L1® system to match intended natural sound of specific instruments and vocal mics. More than 100 presets are organised into quick-access banks and can be independently assigned to each channel. Free ongoing updates via USB connection between your computer and ToneMatch® audio engine.
- Proprietary zEQ automatically adjusts the range of tone controls to match your voice or instrument, making it easier to fine tune your sound. Conventional mixers may have fixed EQ ranges that don't accurately affect desired frequencies when adjusted. But zEQ appropriately redefines low, mid and high frequency ranges of specified sources.
- Single-band ParaEQ centres on frequency you specify for each independent channel. Valuable tool for reshaping problematic frequencies in certain venues.
- Five reverb types (small, medium, large, plate and cavern) available for global assignment, with individual channel controls for decay time, mix level and brightness.
- Three delay types (analogue, digital and tape) can be independently assigned to selected channels, with control over feedback time and mix level for each channel. For example, you can select tape delay for your vocal on channel 1 and analogue delay for your guitar on channel 2.
- Ten modulation effects (three chorus types, two flange types, four phaser types and one vintage tremolo effect) can be independently assigned to selected channels, with control over designated parameters for each channel.
- Seven dynamics processing types (three compressors, limiter, de-esser, kick gate and noise gate) can be assigned to independent channels.
- Scenes allow you to store, recall and edit "snapshots" of all key ToneMatch® audio engine settings at any given time. This feature helps simplify setup when you're using an L1® system repeatedly in different venues. The engine includes five predefined Bose® scenes, five My scenes and five Shared scenes you can give to other L1® owners.
- Chromatic tuner for convenient tuning of instruments.
- Large backlit display with intuitive layout and easy-to-read text for modes and settings.
- Rotary encoder for quick access to modes, effects and parameters, including ToneMatch® presets, zEQ, ParaEQ, reverbs, delays, modulators, dynamics processing, scenes and tuner. Features clean, circular layout.
- Aux mode (channels 1 – 3) send channels' dry, pre-fader or post-fader audio to aux output for connection to additional L1® systems or recording devices. Independent level controls for optimal signal output.
- Channel volume, mute and FX mute (1 – 4/5) for adjusting individual channel volume, muting individual channels and muting all effects on selected channels.
- Master volume adjusts overall level of master output.
- Phantom power applies +48V power to input channels 1 – 3 to drive specific microphones..
|Physical Inputs||Combo XLR (x3)) & Stereo Line Inputs (x2)|
|Audience Size||Upto 500 Audiences|
Large Gatherings like Parties, Karaoke & Musical Performances, Places of Worship & Live Events
|Weight||26 Kgs (Excluding Bass Modules and Tonematch Audio Engine)|