Control4 Square Wireless Adaptive Phase Dimmer (C4-SAPD240-N)
SQUARE WIRELESS ADAPTIVE PHASE DIMMER (C4-SAPD240-N)
The Control4® Square Wireless Adaptive Phase Dimmer combines elegant dimming with a configurable keypad for the ultimate in lighting control. Unlock the power of one-touch automation simply by replacing an existing light switch with a Keypad Dimmer.
- Turns a standard light switch or dimmer into a fully customizable keypad and dimmer.
- Wireless communication and standard wiring provide easy installation in new construction and retrofit environments.
- Compatible with a variety of load types including LEDs, Incandescent, Halogen, Electronic Low Voltage (solid state)Transformers, Magnetic (iron core) Low Voltage Transformers, Fluorescents, Compact Fluorescents.
- Supports both forward phase (leading edge) and reverse phase (trailing edge) dimming.
- Automatically detects load type and determines the appropriate dimming type.
- Protection circuitry prevents device damage in case of short circuit or excessive load.
- Continuously measures energy being used by the attached load.
- Configure with two to seven buttons using five different button sizes for a total of 38 possible configurations.
- Easy reconfiguration means there's no need to worry about how many buttons will be needed on a specific dimmer before (or evenafter) installation.
- Elegant, sophisticated design makes a beautiful addition to any home or business.
- Custom engraving available to clearly identify each button.
- Backlit button engraving with programmable color control for easy readability regardless of time of day or light level.
- Programmable RGB LEDs provide status feedback for lighting and other devices in the system.
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts backlight and status LED brightness depending on the light level in the room.
- Ships as "Neutral" device with no buttons included. Keypad-style button kit and Rocker-style button kits sold separately in a variety of colors (see "Available accessories").
- Control4® screw-less faceplates, sold separately, provide a sleek profile (see "Available accessories").
- Installs in standard square (UK/China-style) or round (EU-style) wall boxes. Round (EU-style) wall boxes require trim ring
Call Us For Information on Pricing