DELTA Pre - Classe
Free Express Shipping
Ships in 24 Hours
Price includes GST of Rs : 197999
GST bill available
The Delta PRE is the foundation of your perfect system. Designed to connect to a range of sources, the PRE will exact the highest performance from every recording, whether analog or digital.
Delta PRE will deliver perfectly balanced audio to downstream Delta components.
Delta PRE is the foundation of your perfect system.
Designed to connect to a range of sources, Delta PRE will extract the highest performance from every recording, whether analog or digital.
Pre-amplifiers provide clean and controlled signals to the power stage. Both precision and perfection are required, and are delivered by Delta PRE.
- Network, USB, AES/EBU, coax and optical inputs with optional HDMI
- XLR and RCA inputs
- Short signal paths to minimise signal interference
- Custom-made Navcom® feet absorb and reduce vibrations
- High-performance onboard MC/MM Phono stage supports up to two phono inputs
- Rhodium-plated connectors for excellent and secure contacts
Audiophiles, recording professionals and equipment reviewers trust Classé amplifiers as a source of sonic truth. Delta Series allows listeners to experience that truth in their own homes.
Every detail of the Delta Series is perfected by hand in our unique production facility in Japan to deliver powerful, natural, expansive sound with minimal noise or distortion.
- 0.25dB volume step precision to find your perfect sound level
- Digital domain tone control with Delta PRE Tilt control
- Support for mono or stereo subwoofers for better control of bass
- Selectable frequency and slope control
- Advanced five-band digital domain parametric equalization
- Digital bypass mode available to all analog sources
- Pass thru mode
As the component you’re most likely to touch, the design of Delta PRE matches its exceptional acoustic performance.
Any interacting with Delta PRE is pure pleasure, from the superb cool-to-the-touch materials, to the precise tactile feedback of the volume control.
Touchscreen control reflects Delta PRE’s outstanding capability : pure analog clarity, advanced digital precision, confident, capable power and expressive sound.
- Harmony between minimal design and unrivalled performance
- Luxurious anodized aluminum body
- Adjustable brightness, responsive touchscreen display
- Perfectly complements other components in the Delta family
- Gain Range -93dB to +14dB;
- Channel Matching - 0.05dB;
- Input Impedance (at 1kHz, BAL / SE) - 50kΩ;
- Output Impedance BAL / SE - 200Ω / 50Ω;
- Maximum Output Level BAL / SE - 18Vrms / 9Vrms;
- Frequency Response (-3dB, 50Ω source impedance) - 1Hz – 2MHz;
- Harmonic Distortion (measurement bandwidth: 90kHz) <0.0004% at 1kHz, <0.0005% at 10kHz, <0.0006% at 20kHz;
- Intermodulation Distortion (measurement bandwidth: 90kHz) <0.001%; Maximum Input Level BAL / SE (at 0dB gain) 9Vrms (+21.3dBu) / 4.5Vrms (+15.3dBu);
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A wtd) (22kHz BW, ref 9Vrms) - 130dB (133dBA);
- Crosstalk (one channel undriven) (BAL / SE): -143dB (100Hz), -140dB (1kHz), -124dB (10kHz);
- Width - 17.50 in (444 mm);
- Depth (including connectors) - 17.68 in (449 mm);
- Height (including feet) - 4.78 in (121 mm);
- Gross Weight - 41.2 lbs (18.7kg);
- Net Weight - 29.8 lbs (13.5kg)