DELTA Stereo - Classe
The Delta STEREO distills all of Classé's innovation and knowledge into a compact high-performance stereo amplifier.
In situations where dual mono amplifiers can't be accommodated, Delta STEREO offers uncompromizing performance in a single component.
The first 12.5W of power output are pure Class A, and with a total of 250W per channel at its command (over 350W/Ch @ 2Ω), this compact, powerful amplifier drives loudspeakers with utmost confidence.
- Up to 12.5W per Channel delivered in pure Class A operation
- 250W per Channel total
- Massive, high-quality power supply
- Custom toroidal transformer
Delta STEREO delivers exceptional clarity. Every effort has been made to preserve complete separation between channels, delivering the natural, expansive sound that Classé is legendary for.
- Hand-laid circuit boards
- 6-layer circuit boards provide for shortened signal and power pathways with lowest noise
- 22 4-pole Mundorf® capacitors
- Custom-made Navcom® feet to absorb vibrations
- Furutech® rhodium-plated RCA and torque-guard speaker connectors
Delta STEREO has presence. It’s capabilities are expressed through design and it looks fantastic in any room or installation.
Superb material finishes and a pair of custom-designed illuminated VU meters display power output for both channels beautifully.
Delta Series design concept is to create a monument to sound. This amplifier looks every bit has capable as it sounds.
- Frequency Response - (-3dB, 50Ω source impedance) 1Hz – 650kHz;
- Continuous Output Power (at 1kHz, 0.1% THD+N) 12.5W / 8Ω delivered in pure class A operation; 250W / 8Ω, 500W / 4Ω (with AC line held constant); 350W / 2Ω (with AC line held constant);
- Harmonic Distortion (measurement bandwidth: 500kHz, 25Vrms in 4Ω or 8 Ω), <0.0016% at 1kHz, <0.002% at 10kHz, <0.003% at 20kHz;
- Harmonic Distortion (measurement bandwidth: 90kHz, 25Vrms in 4Ω or 8 Ω), <0.0007% at 1kHz, <0.001% at 10kHz, <0.0025% at 20kHz;
- Peak Output Voltage (nominal AC line) - 129Vp-p into 8Ω, 138Vp-p no load;
- Input Impedance (at 1kHz, BAL / SE) - 82kΩ;
- Voltage Gain (at 1kHz, BAL / SE) - 29dB;
- Intermodulation Distortion (SMPTE 4:1) (8Ω or 4Ω, BAL / SE) <0.0018%;
- Intermodulation Distortion (CCIF) (8Ω or 4Ω, BAL / SE) <0.004%;
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A wtd in parenthesis) (22kHz BW) - 118dB (120dBA);
- Damping Factor (at 1kHz, ref 8Ω) - 850