Elite Screens Manual SRM Series
MANUAL SRM SERIES
The Manual SRM Series front projection screen has a special built-in Slow Retract Mechanism to allow a safe and quiet return to the screen's housing.
- MaxWhite® 1.1 Gain screen material is durable and easy to clean
- 180° wide viewing angle for commercial presentations or residential home cinema
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
- Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
- Standard 4-side black masking borders
- Black-backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior color reproduction
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 85", 99", and 113" in 1:1 format
- 84", 100" and 120" in 4:3 format
- 100" and 120" in 16:9 format
- 94" and 113" in 16:10 format
DESIGN AND INSTALLATION
- Dual wall and ceiling installation design,
- Slow Retract Mechanism Manual Pull-down Screen - Retracts slowly back into housing after releasing handle without the need to hold on to handle.
- Auto-locking mechanism with variable height settings.
- Screen lanyard for easy operation included - allows screen's pull down handle to be reached from high areas.
- Optional 6" and 12" L brackets available - sold separately.
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified | UL 2818.
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004.
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call.