The C222 Two-Way ScreenArray® Cinema Loudspeaker combines JBL’s latest technological advances with a compact footprint and accessible price point, making it easy to upgrade the sonic experience in your small or mid-sized cinema. Featuring patent-pending Dual Dissimilar Arraying and Acoustic Aperture Technology, the C222 provides remarkably uniform coverage and smooth, accurate sound reproduction for every member of your audience. The C222 has a depth of 12”, making it perfect for small and medium multiplexes with space constraints. And since the C222 uses the same driver technology trusted by top movie studios around the world, your audience will enjoy a more captivating, authentic experience from every seat in the house—just like the creators intended.
- Next-generation two-way ScreenArray® design for maximum output, improved coverage and minimum distortion
- Patent-pending Dual Dissimilar Arraying Technology creates coverage pattern for raked seating areas, and extends HF output power and pattern control a full octave in both spectrum extremes
- Patent-pending Acoustic Aperture Technology delivers improved drivers for lower distortion and higher sensitivity, plus enhanced mid-range performance for a smooth crossover transition
- 12" footprint saves space without sacrificing performance
- Designed for small and medium sized cinemas with a maximum throw distance of 25 m (82')
CALL US FOR DETAILS ON PRICING