Lutron 2 Button Pico Wireless Control (Scene)
PICO WIRELESS CONTROL WITH SCENES
Model Number: PN2-2B-TAW-P02 /PN2-2B-TBL-P02
The Pico wireless control is a flexible and easy-to-use device that allows the user to control Lutron wireless load-control devices from anywhere in the space. This battery-operated control requires no external power or communication wiring.
Provides control for the following:
– Caséta Wireless controls
– Energi Savr Node, Quantum, and myRoom systems,through the use of a QS sensor module (QSM)
– Vive systems, including:
· Maestro Wireless controls
· PowPak modules
– GRAFIK Eye QS wireless systems
– HomeWorks QS wireless systems
– Maestro Wireless controls
– PowPak modules
– RadioRA 2 systems
– Serena RF remote control shades
– Sivoia QS wireless systems
• Control available in a variety of button marking options.
• Control available in Gloss and Satin Colors finishes.
• Easy reconfiguration for use as:
– Handheld remote
– Wall-mount control (with or without faceplate; faceplateadapter kit sold separately)
– Car visor control (car visor clip sold separately)
– A table top control (table top pedestal sold separately).
• Battery-powered. Requires no wiring.
• 10 year battery life 2
(one CR2032 battery included).
• Can provide control of blinds, curtains, or lighting devices within a range of 30 ft (9m) through walls and 60 ft (18 m)
• BAA-compliant model numbers available in gloss only.
• BAA-compliant Pico kit includes Pico wallplate adapter.
• Lutron Quality Systems registered to ISO 9001:2015.
• FCC Certified (U.S.A.)
• IC Certified (Canada)
• COFETEL Certified (Mexico)
• SUTEL Certified (Costa Rica)
• Anatel Certified (Brazil)
• Operating Voltage 3 V-
• (1) CR2032 Battery (included)
System Communication and Capacity
• Communicates using Radio Frequency (RF) at
431 MHz to 437 MHz.
• Thousands of system addresses prevent interference between systems.
• Can be assigned to control blinds, curtains or lighting devices that are within a 30 ft (9 m) range.
• Can be configured as a scene or zone control in GRAFIK Eye QS wireless applications.
• All RF devices should be mounted on nonmetallic surfaces to ensure proper performance.
• If you wish to mount your Pico wireless control to ametallic surface, the PICO-MOUNT-1-XX-CPN6774 will be required in order to maintain proper RF performance. For availability, please contact your local Lutron sales office.
• Ambient operating temperature:
32 ˚F to 140 ˚F (0 ˚C to 60 ˚C)
• Maximum 90% non-condensing relative humidity
• Indoor use only