Martin Exterior Projection 1000
EXTERIOR PROJECTION 1000
Outdoor Rated Large Scale Image Projector.
The Exterior™ Projection 1000 is an unparalleled, powerful tool for permanent outdoor installations to integrate textures, patterns and graphics for limitless creative exterior lighting designs.
Sporting high impact and low maintenance, this advanced, IP66-rated LED projector offers sharp image quality, dynamic features and great reach over huge distances.
- Flat-field, high-contrast image projection with wide zoom range
- Fully weatherized with low maintenance and running
- Full CMY color mixing for maximum creativity
BUILT TO LAST
It operates at temperatures from -30°C to 45°C and its robust, vandalism-proof IK08 and IP66-rated aluminum housing is surface treated to comply with the ISO12944/C5-M corrosion protection standard
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
20 000 hours’ lamp life equals 8 hours’ daily use for 7 years. And even then, it will still produce 70% of its original output, which makes it highly superior to any traditional discharge image projector.
CREATIVE TOOL BOX
Four effect layers—gobos, prisms, animation, variable frost—along with a full CMY color mixing system, an additional color wheel as well as zoom and focus offer unlimited creativity
Easy access to swift replacement of standard gobos with customized gobos, and a strong bracket offers quick mounting in any vertical position. Comes with bare-end power and DMX in/out cables for connection to a nearby junction box.
Remote controlled via 20-channel DMX protocol. RDM functionality for remote setting of address, reading of diagnostic information such as fixture running hours, LED running hours and temperature. Built-in OLED display to configure the fixture and program a standalone show with up to 20 scenes.
HIGH PRECISION OPTICAL SYSTEM
Flat field, high contrast image projection based on high power LED engine. The wide zoom range from 10° - 40° allows for exact projection on desired surface.
- Flat field, high contrast image projection based on high power LED engine
- 0-100% electronic dimming
- Full CMY color mixing + additional color wheel with 7 interchangeable colors
- 7 gobo slots for projecting graphic images (gobos included)
- Animation system for creating animated lighting effects (horizontal and vertical)
- Zoom range from 10° - 44° for exact projection on desired surface
- Variable frost for creating morphing effects and hybrid function as wash light
- 2 rotating prisms for creating abstract multi patterns
- Intuitive setup, configuration and stand-alone programming via graphical OLED display
- RDM and DMX control
- Fully weatherized IP66 fixture for permanent outdoor installation
- Fully convection cooling using heat pipes technology
CALL US FOR INFORMATION ON PRICING