SVS 3000 Micro Subwoofer
3000 Series Technology
Inspired Subwoofer Engineering for Uncompromised Performance.
The new SVS 3000 Micro features technology breakthroughs from the 16-Ultra Series, 4000 Series, 3000 Series, 2000 Pro Series, and 1000 Pro Series. This technology joins with exclusive 3000 Micro innovations to set a new standard for subwoofer performance value. More people than ever can now enjoy room-shaking bass below the threshold of human hearing with unerring accuracy and control.
Fully Active Dual Opposing 8-inch Drivers – Defy the Laws of Physics with Room-Shaking Output and Pinpoint Accuracy
Each high-excursion active 8-inch driver employs a progressive inverted surround to ensure maximum linear displacement. This is imperative for moving massive amounts of air and generating sound pressure levels you can feel at the deepest frequencies from such a small enclosure.
- Precisely tuned overhung motor configuration for unerring woofer control at all drive levels
- Proprietary injection-molded NBR surround built for extreme-excursion and longevity at reference playback levels.
- Total Excursion (each driver): 24mm Xmax, 37mm Xmech
- High-current 4-layer copper voice coil winding minimizes distortion and power compression, while providing effective heat dissipation and tuned magnetics for accuracy at high excursion
- Formidable proprietary ferrite motor system generates high-flux-density magnetic fields to drive room-filling sound pressure levels with pinpoint transients
- Dual 8-inch baskets with FEA optimized powder-coated frames for maximum rigidity, thermal conductivity, and mechanical damping
Innovative Motor Assembly - Maximizes Current Delivery for Active Dual-Driver Array
Lightweight and rigid aluminum vented cone with composite fiber dustcap generates massive output with pinpoint accurate frequency response.
Long-throw parabolic surround and proprietary injection molded gasket ensure longevity and allow extreme excursion for room-energizing bass.
Acoustically Inert and Rigidly Braced Sealed Cabinet Design
Handsomely styled to complement the finest home theater and HiFi systems, yet compact enough to stash out of sight, the acoustically optimized 3000 Micro sealed cabinet design blends with any room or setup. Features extra-thick MDF side baffles and rigid internal bracing for a resonance-free environment that remains motionless even at peak playback levels, solving a long-time issue of “dancing” micro subwoofers. Serves as a blank canvas for uncompromised subwoofer performance.
- Acoustic absorption eliminates all coloration from the cabinet, even when the deepest low frequencies are played at reference volume.
- Protective non-resonant perforated metal grilles shield drivers to prevent damage while ensuring longevity
- Reinforced internal bracing for resonance free performance at highest drive levels
- Custom iso-elastomer screw-in feet reduce noise artifacts and improve stability
- Dimensions (including grilles): 10.9” (278mm) H X 11.7” (297mm) W X 10.7” (271mm) D
- Weight: 22.5lbs (10.2kg)
- Packaged Dimensions: 13.9” (353mm) H X 15.4” (390mm) W X 15.4” (390mm) D
- Packaged Weight: 26.7lbs (12.1kg)
- Dual opposing 8-inch active drivers designed acoustically and electrically in parallel
- 800-watt RMS, 2,500-watt peak Sledge STA-800D amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output
- Rear-mounted internal amplifier with Intelligent Control Interface (ICI)
- High-end Piano Gloss Black and Piano Gloss White finish options
- Screw-in rubber feet
- Structurally reinforced MDF cabinet construction